Remember TLOTH v. the Never-ending Word Count of DOOM that happened all last fall? Y’know the, “750 words to go today and all I can think of are bunnies” posts?
Yeah, it’s starting again. Sometimes math is the only way I can keep myself on track. I use that stupid Microsoft Sticky Note thing as an annoying little reminder of my count/chapter goals for the week. Today, I wound up +300 from where my initial “screw it, let’s see how far you get on a Tuesday” goal was.
Tomorrow, however, is a new day to fail better.
20 Notes/ Hide
- jennhoney likes this
- johnnycaseinwonderland likes this
- bakewithavengeance likes this
- shovelbum said: You can do it!!! *rah, rah, shaking it like a Laker girl*
- shovelbum likes this
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- sunnycat likes this
- sotheresthat likes this
- fredasaurusrex likes this
- glitterbubbles likes this
- helms-deep said: Maybe have a Macaron Milestone Motivational Moment©® for every goal you reach.
- bourbonismycopilot likes this
- sarahsamudre likes this
- hughbot likes this
- clairesalcedo likes this
- helms-deep likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- ladyofthehouse posted this