I’ve delved into tea staining for reasons of the mysterious project that requires knowledge of bookbinding, sketching, and general badassery.
I screw post bound 200 pages today. I also discovered (happily) that laser printers work deliciously well on tea stained paper. This is VERY important.
I played around with tea staining and printing on an individual page, and tea staining after binding to see what effect time, weight, and binding would have.
For SCIENCE! For ART! For the hope that someday someone is going to receive one of these suckers and realize that not only are the words inside amazing but it’s a work of art.
34 Notes/ Hide
- claudialala3 reblogged this from ladyofthehouse
- yousetthescene likes this
- azuulmurdder likes this
- eebees likes this
- mtrippplef likes this
- ohladieshowlovelyyouallare reblogged this from invisiblebee
- receiver said: Looks so f*cking awesome. :-)
- confusedfriendliness likes this
- amandasbrain likes this
- clairesalcedo likes this
- middlemanagementlivingthedream likes this
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- hughbot likes this
- johnnycaseinwonderland likes this
- marysdottir likes this
- shovelbum said: I love everything about this.
- shovelbum likes this
- redfrypan likes this
- invisiblebee reblogged this from ladyofthehouse
- herestothehalcyon likes this
- sallydoodle likes this
- runetangclan likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- morebaffledlessbrooklyn likes this
- sotheresthat said: That is so awesome. I can’t wait to see the finished product!
- sotheresthat likes this
- amberb983 likes this
- bourbonandabrunette said: Gorgeous.
- bourbonandabrunette likes this
- atticwindow likes this
- thehardveneer likes this
- jennhoney likes this
- jennhoney said: That looks GOOD, Lady!
- helms-deep likes this
- ladyofthehouse posted this