Interesting note on my last post: I just read an article in which Gaiman said he will be taking six months off from social media, as it may be hampering his productivity. I feel much better… and now I get to hear his talk!
30 Notes/ Hide
- jennhoney likes this
- runetangclan likes this
- johnnycaseinwonderland likes this
- mclobstah said: Also, did you see Amanda Palmer’s review of this book? I’m not sure how I feel about her, but it’s an interesting glimpse into how the book came to be, social media, and competition among creative couples.
- mclobstah likes this
- aliceadair likes this
- bourbonandabrunette likes this
- millerflintstone likes this
- nursegaga likes this
- marysdottir likes this
- coffeepizzatentacles said: your previous post refuses to show up on my dash, even when I go to the post itself and click ‘view’ and that means I can’t heart it, which is upsetting. I LOVE YOU and every word you post. I am excited that you get to see Neil Gaiman!!! xoxoxoxo
- coffeepizzatentacles likes this
- texnessa said: can i call nexties on the gaiman?
- cranquis likes this
- texnessa likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- middlemanagementlivingthedream likes this
- clairesalcedo likes this
- saltcaramels likes this
- thehardveneer likes this
- palmtreepalmtree said: Yay! See! No one is superhuman!
- justcarl likes this
- humannachofantasy likes this
- helms-deep said: I am more than a bit jealous of this.
- treebourbon likes this
- helms-deep likes this
- morebaffledlessbrooklyn likes this
- its-onlygene likes this
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- ladyofthehouse posted this